Terms and Conditions as of 22.12.2023
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations are generally only accepted via email. Phone cancellations are not sufficient for a course cancellation. For your cancellation request write a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, let us know your bank account details to which the course fee should be transferred back.
Cancellation of a one-day course:
- Cancellations within the first two working days after registration are not subject to cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation up to 2 working days before the start of the course, a cancellation fee of 10€ will be charged.
- In case of cancellation on the last working day before the beginning of the course as well as in case of no-show, the full course fee will be retained.
Cancellation of a course lasting several days (2 days or more):
- Cancellations in the first 2 working days after registration do not incur any cancellation costs.
- If your participation is cancelled 3 weeks before the beginning of the course, your course fees will be fully refunded minus a cancellation fee of 20€.
- In case of cancellation up until 10 days prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation within 10 days before the start of the course, you will be refunded 30% of your paid fees.
- In case of withdrawal on the last working day before the course starts as well as in case of early departure, the full course fee is due.
If SAGE Institute for Mindfulness and Health has to cancel a seminar for important reasons (e.g. illness of the teacher), all costs will of course be refunded. Further liability and compensation claims are excluded. Travel costs (e.g. flight, bus and train tickets) will not be reimbursed.
Participation in the courses is at the participant’s own risk. SAGE Institute as well as the course leaders do not accept any liability for personal injuries resulting from course participation, including psychological, mental or physical impairments, as well as damage to property.
Intensive meditation seminars (in silence) are often not suitable for people with severe psychiatric medical histories. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your mental or physical condition, please contact us before registering.
Compliance with COVID-19 regulations
Participation in our seminars is subject to compliance with the hygiene and protection regulations on Covid-19 of SAGE Institute. By registering, you agree to these regulations.